Saturday, August 11, 2007

Another Day

11:34pm
Dear Jesus,

Here is the outline of my activities today:

9:15-10:30am Concelebrated at the Mass at MacKillop College together with hundreds of secondary students. The school celebrated today its foundation day. (May nagpicture sa akin na dalawang studyante, feeling sikat :)

10:30-11:00 am - Tea ("merienda") with school principal and fellow priests.

11:00 am -12:00pm - Outdor party with teachers, students along and Victoria Police Band; enjoyed cotton candy while watching students play games, rides, etc.

1:30-2:30 - Celebrated a funeral Mass for Dianne Lucas. She was a 50 year-old mother of two children; she suffered and died from a huntington's disease and cancer.

3:00- 3:15 pm - Burial at cemetery

3:30-4:30 pm - Hospital visitation. Santo Manna died at the hospital today. I blessed his remains and consoled his family. Administered sacraments of reconcilliation and anointing to some patients.

6:00-7:30 pm - Concelebrated at Confirmation Mass for Corpus Christi Parish School students.

7:45-9:30 pm - Concelebrated at Confirmation Mass (second batch)

10:30 - Late dinner with a bishop and parish priest.


I thank you Lord Jesus for this day. I am sincerely sorry for all my sins, please forgive me. Help me to pray like I never pray before. Help me to start anew life with you. Renew in me your Spirit. Look not on my sins, unworthiness, selfishness and the hardness of my heart, but make me an instrument of your loving grace and presence. Amen.

No comments: