Saturday, December 01, 2007

Welcome back

After almost three months of wandering I am now back again to blogging. Welcome back to me and 'hi' to you all who might have been reading this. Many great things happened during the last few months specially during my holidays in Taiwan, and ofcourse sa bansang Filipinas. Before I post my reflections, homilies and some thoughts allow me to present to you a variety of food that I have documented during holidays. Samahan ninyo ako na balikan ang mga pagkain na ngayon ay pawang mga ala-ala na lamang. 'Eto ang aking ulat.

A simple merienda in Taiwan

First breakfast in Taiwan

Taipei's best

Taiwanese seafood lunch

Old traditional Taiwanese meal with a tinge of Japanese cuisine


Pinoy delicacy in Novaliches

Malolos' best

Sister Maria's beautiful cooking

Guilbert's Place (has to go with SanMig Lite)


Sabang, Baliuag sumptous dinner


Deep fried Dinosaur fossil

Stick 'em at Paborito's in Malolos, Bulacan
.
.
.
.
O God you are so very good.
Thanks for the food.
Huwag sana kayong mapagod
Sa pagbigay sa amin ng food.
Amen.

No comments: