Thursday, January 10, 2008

Need Your Help

I received today a message from Fr. Robert del Rosario. I knew Fr. Robert during my seminary training in Immaculate Conception Major Seminary in Bulacan. Fr. Robert was ordained priest early last year by Bishop Socrates Villegas for the Diocese of Balanga in Bataan. Bataan is part of the province in Central Luzon in nothern Philippines. It is bordered by the provinces of Zambales and Pampanga to the north.

Fr. Robert has just been appointed to be a director of a new Catholic highschool in Morong, Bataan. One of his greatest challenges is the lack of funds in acquiring books for the school library. If you happen to be reading this blog and would like to help start Fr. Robert's new school by donating old/new books or offer some financial support please contact me at jjev78@yahoo.com. Thank you!

musta na ang aking kapatid na pari? i hope everything is going on well and good. nakauwi ka ba nitong Christmas season dito sa Pilipinas?

well, today i am celebrating the 1st day of the 11th month of my priesthood hehhehee...everything has been a blessing to me despite my shortcomings and sinfulness...well, pinag-UUBRA lang naman tayo talaga ng Diyos for his purposes and plans. but im trying to be an OBRA of his hands, a beautiful masterpiece of his. let's contunue praying for each other for us to be always docile to him.

bro, aside from making pangungumusta my second purpose is to ask you a favor and may be you can tell it to Fr. Lawrence also. My bishop has assigned me to be the pioneer director of a school in Morong, Bataan...and frankly and practically speaking, i am starting from zero...so i am asking you for some help. is it possible, baka may mga friends ka jan na pwede mag-donate ng mga libro for high school students... these will be for our library. or pwede rin naman na in form of cash to buy books. sana po... maybe fr. Lawrence can help me also kasi nasa school din sya diba? anyway, i am just hoping... ngayon pa lang ay nagpapasalamat na ako sa iyo, pagpalain ka nawa ng Diyos at ang iyong paglilingkod!!!

in Christ,

Fr. Robert

No comments: