Friday, September 14, 2007

Moments

Your Heart Today


Bingo moments

Where there is fear I can allay, where there is pain I can heal, where there are wounds I can bind, and hunger I can fill.

Moments with retired priests

Lord, grant me courage, Lord, grant me strength, grant me compassion that I may be Your heart today.

Picture perfect moment

Where there is hate I can confront, where there are yokes I can release, where there are captives I can free, and anger I can appease.

Two sisters' moment

Lord, grant me courage, Lord, grant me strength, grant me compassion that I may be Your heart today.
Playful moment

When comes the day I dread to see our broken world, compel me from my cell grown cold that Your people I may behold.

Innocence moment

Where there is fear I can allay, where there is pain I can heal, where there are wounds I can bind, and hunger I can fill.
Kokoblack moment

Lord, grant me courage, Lord, grant me strength,

Sharing "The Simpsons moment"

Grant me compassion that I may be Your heart today.
After mass moment

And when I’ve done all that I could, yet there are hearts I cannot move, Lord, give me hope… that I may be Your heart today.

In every moment say cheese!

I will live this day as if it is my last.
This day is all I have and these hours are now my eternity...
I have but one life and life is naught but a measurement of time.
When I waste one I destroy the other.
If I waste today I destroy the last page of my life.
Each hour of this day will I cherish for it can never return...
- Og Mandino


*
* "Your Heart Today" words by Manoling Francisco SJ from the album and scorebook: The Best of Bukas Palad (vol2). Photos: bingo bozos of Sunbury, Majela priests' retirement house, Rocelyn Reyes, Patricia & Kaka, Odra & Kaka, Karol & someone's baby, Kokoblack Camberwell, Litz & the Simpsons, altar servers of St Andrew and barrel cheese.

No comments: